The Kettle Grove Throw Crow and Star brings a primitive statement to any room with its assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black and tan. The throw features primitive stars and country crows on all four corners. Reverses to black, tan and dark creme.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Featuring assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black, and tan with corner stationed primitive stars and primitive crow appliques
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to charcoal floral on dark creme fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Material: 100% cotton, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: country black, khaki, dark creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.