This Heritage Farms Crow Shower Curtain contains various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabric in a mini Trip Around the World pattern. The center patch is adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while the outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and berry vine for a timeless, primitive look.
- Premium Construction — Our high-quality pieces are built to last for years to come. Our 100% cotton traditional crow star shower curtain is expertly machine stitched and carefully lined with soft cotton. Features a straight edge, button holes, and appliqued crows and stars with a 3 inch rod pocket for hanging. A plastic liner is recommended to keep your primitive shower curtain in top condition.
- Primitive Decor — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Appliqued stars instantly add a rustic appeal to your home. Features a traditional style that compliments any primitive home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this rustic shower curtain with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Heritage Farms collection.
- Easy Care — To give your embroidered cotton shower curtain as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let this rustic style shower accessory hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Burgundy, mustard, and raven black hues give this shower curtain a modern rustic look while keeping to a primitive design. The generous size of 72x72 inches is tailored to fit with any traditional shower in your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Hanging Method: 3" Rod Pocket plus Button Holes for Shower Hooks
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 72"