With solid and plaid triangle patches reminiscent of a mountain range, the 60x50 Andes Quilted Throw builds on winter themes with rustic overtones. Grey chambray mixes with plaids and echo hand quilting for extra detail. Reverses to grey chambray. Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry. 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various red, black, and tan plaid fabrics accented with grey chambray
- Plaid and solid triangles reminiscent of Christmas trees adorn the front of this throw, accompanied by plaid border accent
- Straight edge with .5" solid red binding
- Reverses to textured grey chambray fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Colors: Chili Pepper Red, Charcoal Grey, Coal Black
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe