Give your floor a little old world, country style with the Elysee Patchwork Rug. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our rectangular, charcoal and creme rug brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Made from soft cotton, this thin rug provides a timeless classic touch with its fleur-de-lis print, ticking stripes, reverse seams, and tasseled edges. Use with French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country looks.
- Quality Material & Construction — This Elysee Patchwork Rug is made from 100% soft cotton for a thin yet timeless touch to your floor space.
- Unique Features — Knotted tassels on the edges create dimension while adding rustic charm. This thin patchwork rug features reverse seams around the patches to give homespun, vintage appeal to your floor.
- French Farmhouse Decor — Give your floor a little old-world, country style. Use with French country, shabby-chic, cottage, and farmhouse looks.
- Coordinates — Pair with the rest of our Elysee collection for a cohesive, timeless look in your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Creme, Creme, Charcoal Grey
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean